The distinction of the Construye 2020+ courses is the ‘green tag’
The Green tag is a tag that validates that a person has a certain set of competences in sustainable construction.
There are three types of Green tag, depending on the level of sustainable construction competences:
⇒ How is it achieved?
The person who requires it, can obtain the Green tag in two different ways:
- Successfully completing a training course:
- Basic skills in sustainable construction: Energy efficiency course for Operators (8 hours).
- Intermediate skills in sustainable construction: Energy efficiency course for Middle management (8 hours).
- Advanced skills in sustainable construction (specialised courses of 20-60-90 hours).
- Validating the experience:
- Knowledge and skills in sustainable construction can be validated through a theoretical and practical test, depending on the level of competences to be validated.
- Further information can be obtained by writing to email@example.com
- Regulation of the validation system